THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING:
1. Writing/memorizing an eight minute speech on cochlear implants.
2. Preparing for my group grammar presentation.
3. Finishing the final edits for the lit journal.
4. Writing a poem for our poetry contest.
5. Getting everything together FOR the poetry contest.
6. Doing ALL of the grammar homework
7. Doing ALL of the math homework
8. Doing ALL of the public speaking homework
9. Preparing for my personal grammar presentation
10. Writing a five minute commemorative speech (on the Doctor, mayhaps?).
11. Writing a paper about King Lear & “The Pardoner’s Tale”
12. Writing a paper on metaphor as it applies to ASL poetry.
13. Two peer critiques.
14. Registering for nonsense classes for my jerk-off semester (Astronomy & Intro to Political Science, here I come).
THINGS I AM ACTUALLY DOING:
1. Watching Merlin.
(I started writing this list because I thought it was hilarious, how terribly irresponsible/good at procrastinating I am, but now I’m actually getting nervous. Whoops.)
(Source: , via mybestfriendandsoulmate)